Home Image Map

Sunday, November 2, 2014

November Currently

I'm so thankful to Farley at Oh Boy, 4th Grade for hosting the monthly Currently blog post.  Since I just unloaded my woe's on yesterday's post, I won't get into too  much detail about what's currently going on in my life.

Listening:  My husband is knee deep in the Sunday newspaper.  It's his Sunday ritual! :)

Loving:  Cooler temperatures, big puffy rain clouds contrasting against a vivid blue sky--my favorite time of year for sure!!

Thinking:  In spite of my temporary set back with my foot, I'm slowing down to really notice all of life's little blessings...more time with my kids, the loyalty of my faithful puggle, fuzzy jambes, warm meals delivered to our door, visits with friends...

Wanting:  To walk.  I'll never take it for granted again.  

Needing:  My Halloween decorations to *POOF* be gone.

Reading:  The Fault in Our Stars, but getting way too distracted by daytime television.  I'm such a couch potato now.  

Until next month...




4 comments:

  1. I need to put away our Halloween decorations too! Aww, your poor foot. Wishing you a speedy recovery!
    ~Lucy
    Kids Math Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh The Fault in Our Stars is an excellent read but beware, it's quite the tear jerker! Happy reading!

    -Mica

    ReplyDelete