Home Image Map

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Hello 2015!

I love the start of a new year.  The chance to reflect, improve, let go, or begin is a gift to all of us.   I'm hooking up with Second Grade Nest for her New Year's Resolutions Linky.  Here's a short list of some of my goals for 2015.


Helping your students learn to reflect about their own goals is a very powerful strategy that will help them grow.  I've made a new product that will be fun for kids to use as a template for writing about their New Year's goals and dreams.  My new New Year, New Me! set has 5 girl and 4 boy templates, as well as a black and white option for those of you concerned about ink.  Here's a brief overview of some of the templates.  Click here to learn more:  New Year, New Me!





So, what'cha waiting for?  Make some goals, dream big, and enjoy the fresh slate of a New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment