Home Image Map

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

January Currently

What the hay!?!  Two blog posts in one day?  I can never resist Farley's Currently Link Up over at Oh Boy, 4th Grade, so here I go!


Listening:  It snowed in Southern California last night!  It's freezing cold for all of us big babies in sunny So. Cal., so we're all huddled inside, cranking on the heater.

Loving:  I treated myself to some of Philosophy's Hope in a Jar.  It feels soooo nice to put on before bed.  I wake up with the smoothest skin ever.  Please don't let my husband find the receipt for that though!  Doh!

Thinking:  I plan on winning some Texas Hold Em' or In-Between rounds tonight at our annual New Year's poker game.  We've been getting together with this group of friends for over 20 years now--just love them...and their money.   Sorry, but I plan on winning to get more Hope in a Jar.

Wanting:  New Uggs.  I have a worn out left boot and a brand new right boot. I've only worn the left one over the last few months since my right foot was broken.  Now they're all mis-matched. It's not right, I tell you.

Needing:  To get my rear in gear.  Nuf said!

Yes/Maybe/I Wish:  I will continue to pump my ideas and creativity into my TpT store.  What a dream come true it's been for me.  I love the TpT community and philosophy.  Want to try TpT?  Here's my referral link:  Carol Martinez  You won't regret it!  :)

Happy 2015 to all of you!  I can tell that it's going to be an awesome year!



5 comments:

  1. I stumble on your blog from Farley's blog and I am like you on the walking thing. I need to get back into the walking business again. Awesome blog.

    Jasmine H.
    The Dots of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Hubby and I use to play Texas Hold Em every weekend. We haven't played in a few years now. I miss it:( Hope you win big!! TpT has been amazing! I've loved every minute of it. Hope you have a Happy and Safe New Year!

    Heather
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh that cream sounds wonderful! I may need to check it out. I can't believe it snowed out by you! Hope it warms back up again quickly! Good luck in your poker game tonight~ Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Texas Hold 'Em reference. Good stuff! I enjoy your blog!
    http://www.killeenupyourwriting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete