Home Image Map

Monday, June 29, 2015

Make Your Masterpiece

Alright...heading into week 3 of the TpT Seller Challenge.  This week's challenge is to "Make Your Masterpiece."  It's a known fact in the TpT world that we hit productivity blocks and need to step away from making products and live life a little.  The time away from creating is sometimes all it takes to get the creative juices flowing again.  One major hiccup in my summer product creation motivation has been my *attempt* to wean myself from Diet Coke.  Yep.  The time has come.  I decided to do it over summer since I lose control during the school year with all the lunches and treat days.  If I can kick this habit now, hopefully my tastebuds will decide that Diet Coke is no longer a necessity! Is it wrong that I want this necklace?

Errr, I guess it is a little too much evidence that I like DC waaaay too much!  Let's face it, it causes major Mentos explosions, right?  So it's gotta be bad on the innards.   

Anywhoo, I've veered off course.  What was I talking about?  Oh, yes, the "Make Your Masterpiece" challenge.  I mustered up some energy (on bubbly San Pellegrino) and came up with this fun product:


It's an accordion-style book of national symbols, memorials, and monuments.  Fits perfectly with my 3rd grade Social Studies curriculum.  Here's the link in case you want to check it out:  MASTERPIECE

Here are the links to the fabulous creators of this fun challenge:  Third in HollywoodSparkling in Second GradePeppy Zesty TeacheristaTeach Create Motivate   I can't thank them enough for the motivation and creative push that we sometimes need!


6 comments:

  1. My husband doesn't understand why I drink diet drinks either! I love dt. coke, but my weakness was diet mtn. dew... until I got pregnant and then I dropped it cold turkey! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha!! Your baby thanks you! :) Thanks for popping over!

      Delete
  2. It's products like this that make me wish *for about 10 seconds* that I taught littles. Cute and practical: a winning combination! Great job!

    Krisanna
    Simply Secondary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commend you on your decision to kick the Diet Coke habit... I can't imagine trying to kick my coffee habit! :) Your accordion-style book is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still going strong with coffee~ha ha!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete