Home Image Map

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Week


Not only am I a teacher, but for my kids' school, I serve as the Teacher Appreciation Week Chairperson for PTA.  This is my 3rd year serving as this coordinator, and it's my pleasure doing it.  As an insider, I know how hard it is, day in and day out, to pull it all together for a whole school year.  No other career demands as much energy, creativity, skill, and multi-tasking ability than that of a teacher.  Here are some of the daily treats I have planned for them during the first week of May.  Just sharing, in case you  need some ideas.  Now, the ideas are quite simple and inexpensive since I have a tiiiinny budget, and 75 staff members to treat.  (Their school wants everyone appreciated... the whole staff!)  So, keep that in mind as you scroll through.

"Any way you CALCULATE it, Pepper Tree Staff is the best!"


"There's no MISTAKING it... Pepper Tree Staff  is awesome!"

"Pepper Tree Staff is a CUT above the rest!"

"Did you get the MEMO? Pepper Tree Staff is #!"

"Pepper Tree Staff RULES!"

Of course, there will be a lot of other SPOILING going on, but this is the PTA's little token of appreciation this year.  I hope you found a little inspiration.  Feel free to share your ideas in the comments below.





No comments:

Post a Comment